Ingredients: Barberries tincture, Ginger tincture, Golden Rod essence, Monkshood essence, Mountain Pride essence, Tomato essence, Gold gem elixir
Suggested Dosage: 15-30 drops twice a day. Drop directly in your mouth or a glass of water
You need this if:
- You want to recognize that you always have a choice
- You want to learn to live from a place of empowerment versus control
- You want to balance the polarities of masculine and feminine within yourself to allow flexibility of will and a willingness to learn lessons related to inner power
- You find yourself easily influenced by a group or by cultural ties and are not knowing or following your own true self
- You are lacking clarity with your direction for how to serve in the world
- You want to thwart addictive patterns
You are being called to live authentically and “walk your talk.” The high road is not always the easy road and the Spiritual Warrior will provide you with the courageous endurance to live your truth; even when doing so requires sacrifice and may cause pain. The Spiritual Warrior will help you hold yourself accountable and ensure your actions are in alignment with your values. It is only when you are true to yourself that you are truly in your power.
All Senses of the Soul™ formulas have been co-creatively formulated in partnership with Mother Earth. A combination of essences and herbal tinctures, Senses of the Soul™ Elixirs help the individual to embody the manifestation of a given archetype. The Positive archetypes, which aids in earthly journey, and the Evolving archetypes, that guide you through your spiritual journey, release blocked physical and psychological toxins within. As such, elixirs work on the physical, emotional and mental levels of the individual, they correct imbalances in the Chakras and aid in healing dysfunctional archetypal patterns.
Confused about the difference between a Senses of the Soul Herbal Elixir and a Senses of the Soul Flower and Gem Essence? ClickHERE for the Frequently Asked Questions Page.
Disclaimer: If on medication, check with your health practitioner before use. Do not combine herbal remedies with pharmaceutical drugs unless you have consulted your health practitioner (our contraindication list for Elixirs can be found HERE). As with all medicinal products, keep out of reach of children and pets, and avoid use during pregnancy or lactation.