The Mystic - Archetype Essence 30ml
Chakra Two: Evolving - The Mystic
Positive Archetype: The Mystic
Negative Archetype: The Martyr
Key Words: Sacred Union, Resolute Faith, Service Oriented Purpose, Divine Liberation, Spiritual/Material Balance, Soulful Abundance
Ingredients: Echinacea essence, Black Spruce essence, Oleander essence, Valerian essence, Cat’s Eye gem elixir, Lemurian Golden Healer gem elixir
Suggested Dosage: 5-15 drops a day. Drop directly in your mouth or a glass of water.
You need this if:
- You find yourself in a pattern of sacrificing yourself, consistently complaining or condemning yourself or others and want to free yourself from this
- You want to alleviate depression caused by spiritual blockage, cynicism or lack of faith
- You find yourself in anger at the masculine or in a destructive masculine behaviour
- You desire to magnetize yourself to protection, good fortune, wealth and luck
- You want to activate your creative psychic energies, release emotional tension, reduce worry, and increase intuition
- You desire to unify the feminine and masculine within yourself and live a spiritual life with soulful earthly purpose
It is time to put down the mirror and move from “me” to “we.” It is the Mystic that will dissolve your individualistic ego identity and ignite the creative energy of your second chakra in resolute faith of a higher calling. A balancer of polarities, the Mystic will also facilitate Sacred Union of the feminine and masculine within, to allow you to live a spiritual life with soulful earthly purpose. When your identity is caught up in material things, relationships, personal desire or other accolades of the ego, the Mystic will remind you that your true self emerges when you faithfully step into service-oriented purpose.
All Senses of the Soul™ formulas have been co-creatively formulated in partnership with Mother Earth for those needing to heal on mental or emotional levels. Senses of the Soul™ Essences can help restore balance to the individual via the vibrational properties of the essences contained. Essences circumvent the ego and intellect to connect one with his or her Inner Self.
Confused about the difference between a Senses of the Soul Herbal Elixir and a Senses of the Soul Flower and Gem Essence? Click HERE for the Frequently Asked Questions Page.