“You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover is yourself.” ~Alan Alda
“Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor. ” ~Dr. Alexis Carrel
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves like locked rooms and like books that are written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will find them gradually, without noticing it, and live along some distant day into the answer.” ~Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet
As we head toward the auspicious dates of Dec 12th and Dec 21st, 2012, many of us find that we are in desperate need of rest, quiet retreat and solitude. We are still grieving that which is leaving our life and are tentatively celebrating the new that is slowly appearing. It is a reminder to nourish the heart, mind and soul during the busy holiday season. For me and many of my clients it will be a tempered Christmas celebration.
I feel that we are being taken into the womb of the Universal Feminine in preparation for a great human rebirth. We are being called to rediscover ourselves so that we can meet the challenges and changes that will continue to take place in the world at a rapid pace. A certain percentage of us are taking on this challenge consciously while many are still wallowing in their dark wounds and old stories. However, no one will be left untouched by the shift in consciousness that is taking place.
Take this time now to clearly evaluate your life, your relationships, and your own self worth.
As this rebirthing process continues know that things that no longer serve you will continue to slip away – let them fall away without struggle. A winter coat must be shed in the renewing period of the spring. This extremely powerful process will peak on 12/12/12 and the new moon on the 13th. Be prepared for lots of emotion to surface within you and around you. We must remember that everything is OK and we are exactly where we should be as we rebirth into the new world paradigm.
A beautiful clarity is beginning to surface, but one must still be patient.
All finished contracts with other living beings are being severed and our mental, physical and emotional layers are undergoing a huge final detoxification process. The “flu virus” is making its rounds with stomach illness, fever, poor digestion, burping, heaviness, and lethargy. There is still much processing to do so mood swings and emotional purging will continue. There will still be much death around you. One day you will feel light, the next day the dark will pull you down again. There is a general feeling of lack of abundance or not having enough money, so try to reframe this by counting the other blessings in your life. We are going to rediscover new types of abundance as we move forward. Remember that shedding the old takes lots of energy. The more one pushes against this process, the sicker one will become or the more old addictions will return.
Eventually, if enough cleansing is done, more life force energy will return, old stories that have ruled your life thus far will disappear. More joy and contentment will surface. The new clarity will bring a deeper understanding of your purpose here on earth.
All is being renewed.
The universe is nurturing us to a new destiny. It supports us and we are never alone. Know that you can rest awhile in the loving arms of the feminine – let her soothe your heart, heal your wounds and guide you gently and lovingly onto your new journey.
Tips to bring back beauty into your life:
1) Make a conscious effort to remember your dreams and learn from them. Dreams reveal subconscious issues that are affecting you and need healing. Pay attention to them. Keep a dream journal by your bed and write in it in the morning.
2) Find moments during your day when you can close your eyes for a minute or two. Feel your breathing and listen to everything around you. This pulls you out of your busy mind and back into your senses.
3) Perform ceremonies often to celebrate your life and honor turning points or small triumphs. It does not have to be elaborate. Build a simple altar with flower, rocks, crystals, pictures and other things that bring you comfort. Count your blessings of abundance and write out what you are thankful for on a piece of paper and leave it on the altar or put in a beautiful box. Burn candles and make offerings to which ever deities bring you comfort. Ceremonies renew us in hard times and make us stronger.
4) Use water to cleanse yourself – meaning use conscious intention when you are in the shower or bath that it is cleansing away your worries and your fears. I do my best meditation time in the bath and shower! Make bathing a ritual, not an act of drudgery.
5) Remember that every day you are teaching others and that others are teaching you. There are lessons to learn in every waking moment.
6) When you are not sure what path to take, slow down, be still, take stock off your life and wait. Do not push. The right path will show itself eventually. Look for signs around you and trust your inner knowing.
Nature and chakra archetype allies to help you on your current evolutionary path: Goddess Tonic Tea, Love Chakra Tea, The Sovereign Elixir (for abundance, nurturing and flu symptoms). The Sovereign Essence (for abundance and emotional boundaries), The Guru Essence (to trust your inner knowing).
Important astrological dates:
New Moon: Dec 13
Full Moon: Dec 28
Key ascension dates: Dec 12, 2012 and Dec 21, 2012