Ingredients: Echinacea tincture, Black Spruce essence, Oleander essence, Valerian essence, Cat’s Eye gem elixir, Lemurian Golden Healer gem elixir
Suggested Dosage: 15-30 drops twice a day. Drop directly in your mouth or a glass of water
You need this if:
- You find yourself in a pattern of sacrificing yourself, consistently complaining or condemning yourself or others and want to free yourself from this
- You want to alleviate depression caused by spiritual blockage, cynicism or lack of faith
- You find yourself in anger at the masculine or in a destructive masculine behaviour
- You desire to magnetize yourself to protection, good fortune, wealth and luck
- You want to activate your creative psychic energies, release emotional tension, reduce worry, and increase intution
- You desire to unify the feminine and masculine within yourself and live a spiritual life with soulful earthly purpose
It is time to put down the mirror and move from “me” to “we.” It is the Mystic that will dissolve your individualistic ego identity and ignite the creative energy of your second chakra in resolute faith of a higher calling. A balancer of polarities, the Mystic will also facilitate Sacred Union of the feminine and masculine within, to allow you to live a spiritual life with soulful earthly purpose. When your identity is caught up in material things, relationships, personal desire or other accolades of the ego, the Mystic will remind you that your true self emerges when you faithfully step into service-oriented purpose.
All Senses of the Soul™ formulas have been co-creatively formulated in partnership with Mother Earth. A combination of essences and herbal tinctures, Senses of the Soul™ Elixirs help the individual to embody the manifestation of a given archetype. The Positive archetypes, which aids in earthly journey, and the Evolving archetypes, that guide you through your spiritual journey, release blocked physical and psychological toxins within. As such, elixirs work on the physical, emotional and mental levels of the individual, they correct imbalances in the Chakras and aid in healing dysfunctional archetypal patterns.
Confused about the difference between a Senses of the Soul Herbal Elixir and a Senses of the Soul Flower and Gem Essence? ClickHERE for the Frequently Asked Questions Page.
Disclaimer: If on medication, check with your health practitioner before use. Do not combine herbal remedies with pharmaceutical drugs unless you have consulted your health practitioner (our contraindication list for Elixirs can be found HERE). As with all medicinal products, keep out of reach of children and pets, and avoid use during pregnancy or lactation.