The Sage - Herbal Elixir 60ml
Chakra Six: Positive - The Sage
Positive Archetypes: The Sage
Negative Archetype: The Intellectual
Key Words: Wisdom, Imagination, Intuition, Psychic perception
Ingredients: Yarrow tincture, Viburnum flower essence, Fairy Bell flower essence, Ox-Eye Daisy flower essence, Azurite gem elixir, Fluorite gem elixir
Suggested Dosage: 15-30 drops twice a day. Drop directly in your mouth or a glass of water
You need this if:
- You find yourself stuck in fear and not taking the actions you know to take which will move you forward toward your higher purpose
- You need to unblock old patterns of self-limitation and stagnation to free yourself
- You want to focus your emotions inside on passionate love, creative projects and embrace or ignite the new ideas that are emerging as we create a new world
- You are ready to clear debris from your psyche so that you can tap into your own talents and divine direction
- You want alignment of all your chakras
- You want support to clear old blockages and habitual patterns and allow higher frequencies to enter the body
The intellect and the ego are only part of your inner voice. The Sage archetype is here to remind us that we have other ways of knowing. Divine guidance and the voice of the heart are speaking to you. The Sage restores clear vision by helping you to access your inner wisdom: your intuition. Put your worries aside. The Sage assures us that we already know the answer.
All Senses of the Soul™ formulas have been co-creatively formulated in partnership with Mother Earth. A combination of essences and herbal tinctures, Senses of the Soul™ Elixirs help the individual to embody the manifestation of a given archetype. The Positive archetypes, which aids in earthly journey, and the Evolving archetypes, that guide you through your spiritual journey, release blocked physical and psychological toxins within. As such, elixirs work on the physical, emotional and mental levels of the individual, they correct imbalances in the Chakras and aid in healing dysfunctional archetypal patterns.
Confused about the difference between a Senses of the Soul Herbal Elixir and a Senses of the Soul Flower and Gem Essence? Click HERE for the Frequently Asked Questions Page.
Disclaimer: If on medication, check with your health practitioner before use. Do not combine herbal remedies with pharmaceutical drugs unless you have consulted your health practitioner (our contraindication list for Elixirs can be found HERE). As with all medicinal products, keep out of reach of children and pets, and avoid use during pregnancy or lactation.