The Priest / Priestess - Herbal Archetype Elixir 60ml
Chakra Seven: Evolving - The Priest / Priestess
Positive Archetype: The Priest / Priestess
Negative Archetype: The False Prophet
Key Words: Spiritual Altruism, Mystical Expansion, Esoterical Knowledge, Inner Divinity
Ingredients: Cilantro tincture, Yellow Dock tincture, Lotus essence, Pink Mandevilla Vine essence, Spotted Coral Root Orchid essence, Black Tourmaline gem elixir, Moldavite gem elixir
Suggested Dosage: 15-30 drops twice a day. Drop directly in your mouth or a glass of water.
You need this if:
- You find it hard to let go of the past (stories, anger guilt, pain), old emotions or trauma lingering in the conscious or subconscious mind
- You are experiencing significant hormonal or biochemical shifts during rapid spiritual growth
- You want to bring sweetness back into life following loss
- You wish to clear rigid mental patterns or blocks to allow you to flow with change of any kind and allow your higher destiny to align with Divine Will
- You wish to embrace more humility and gratitude, knowing this opens you up to a higher form of spiritual learning
The Priest and Priestess free us from our own self-serving agenda so that we can show up in Oneness. When we drop the ego that seeks personal gain, we make ourselves available to be a conduit for light and love with all around us. The Priest and Priestess will help you release hard, rigid thoughts and feelings, and move you towards altruistic, heart-based living. Letting go and flowing in this way ultimately leads to inner cosmic illumination and mystical expansion.
All Senses of the Soul™ formulas have been co-creatively formulated in partnership with Mother Earth. A combination of essences and herbal tinctures, Senses of the Soul™ Elixirs help the individual to embody the manifestation of a given archetype. The Positive archetypes, which aids in earthly journey, and the Evolving archetypes, that guide you through your spiritual journey, release blocked physical and psychological toxins within. As such, elixirs work on the physical, emotional and mental levels of the individual, they correct imbalances in the Chakras and aid in healing dysfunctional archetypal patterns.
Confused about the difference between a Senses of the Soul Herbal Elixir and a Senses of the Soul Flower and Gem Essence? Click HERE for the Frequently Asked Questions Page.
Disclaimer: If on medication, check with your health practitioner before use. Do not combine herbal remedies with pharmaceutical drugs unless you have consulted your health practitioner (our contraindication list for Elixirs can be found HERE). As with all medicinal products, keep out of reach of children and pets, and avoid use during pregnancy or lactation.