This month’s themes: Healing & Heightening
“The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature.” ~ Joseph Campbell
Hello Soul Family,
We continue our Unity healing during the month of December. The Unity codes from the cosmic November 22nd Gateway have entered our vibrational field and new Love based consciousness is now integrating within us, as well as bringing us into final alignment with True Self by December 22nd.
While this is an exciting culmination to all that we have been through since 2012 to upgrade our consciousness, our human body is taking a beating. It continues to be imperative to support ourselves during this monumental upgrade, which amounts to “cosmic speed healing”, and is affecting us on many levels.
As mentioned in November, we are being upgraded for the Age of Aquarius (beginning Year 2021); the heartbeat of Universal Love is being mirrored in humanity's heartbeat. Our thoughts, actions and beliefs are leaving a duality, Me paradigm and upgrading into a wholeness, We embodiment.
We are seeing through all Veils of Illusion, honing our inner knowing, becoming ever more wise and discerning. We are collectively dissolving fear, purifying ourselves, and there is no karma left to keep us looping in our wounding.
We are FREE!
The massive Human Awakening we are experiencing is preparing us for the planting of new co-creative seeds in 2021, and the next 10 years to transition into the 2032 Golden Age.
In birthing our True Self, we are also birthing a new civilization!
As we reclaim our power, we can respect each other, be open and consider all opinions, align with higher truth and create nourishing relationships. There will be no willingness to create or spread division, negativity, blame or hate as our heart energy continues to upgrade and align with higher truth and love.
Honesty, integrity, openness, resilience, spiritual strength and the ability to empower others will be qualities that will be increasingly respected and sought after.
Our leadership will start to reflect this going forward or be toppled/removed/dissolved if it does not. Then the needed changes to create a better world will start to happen with ease.
Yes, it’s true!
There is much “work” to be done to firmly anchor in this new fifth dimensional living paradigm!
See my video below for more details.
Sending you a galaxy of love to support you during this final healing month of 2020!
Archetypes for December (what we are learning/healing):
The Magical Child (Infinite possibility, Joyful Awe), Sovereign (Unity), The Shaman (Shadow Healing, Soul Retrieval)
RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS: The Sixteenth REALM, The Magical Child Elixir, The Shaman Essence, The Sovereign Elixir
Healing Teas: Sacred Union Tea, Thrive Immune Tea, Love Chakra Tea
Sacred Sprays: Sacred Union Spray, Love Chakra Spray
MONTHLY DISCOUNT CODE: Receive 10% off the above products for the month of November. See below for the discount code in the Monthly Specials section!
Psychospiritual and physical symptoms for December: This is the last cleansing and healing push this year! You are birthing your authentic Self! Please watch and support your immune system this month, as the Light codes coming in from the universal energies will reach you and “break through” your vibrational field with increasing speed. The fatigue will feel overwhelming at times. Rest, nourish yourself, surround yourself with high frequency people (find your soul tribe, as well as mentors and teachers if needed!), keep your heart open, prioritize your life, stay positive, be creative when you have the urge, and act with integrity, honour and responsibility.
Your sleep cycle will still be irregular as you are healing through the last of past issues via dream-time, so nap as needed, slow down, meditate, listen to uplifting and high frequency music, be still and open to receiving inspiration and cosmic help regarding the next steps on your soul’s journey. Know that any triggering your have is to clear and upgrade you to the next level of self-love and awareness. Drink lots of water!
Ascension symptoms for December include: Lowered immunity, fatigue, lots of grieving, sadness, more clarity, underlying sense of greater freedom, depression, anxiety, anger, frustration, up and down intensity of emotions, emotional sensitivity, throbbing of the throat, dry throat, swollen tonsils / tongue, soreness in the thymus area, jaw /neck tension, plugged/pouring sinuses, stuffed up head/ears, achy, tired, flu symptoms, achy/sore joints, heaviness in the chest, poor digestion/ pain in solar plexus, weight gain around middle/cortisol surges, red/dry eyes, kidney pain, deep heartache and pain, shoulder blade pain, watery/blurry eyes, low grade headaches, pain behind the eyes.
November 30, Full Moon in Gemini, Penumbral Lunar Eclipse @2:32am (MST)
12:12 Gateway - new possibilities come online, “Big Change” is in the air
December 13, 14 - Geminids Meteor Shower peaks
December 14 - New Moon in Sagittarius, Total Solar Eclipse@ 9:18am (MST)
December 21 - December Solstice / Final closing of duality & Old Earth timeline
December 21, 22 - Ursids Meteor Shower peaks
December 29 - Full Moon in Cancer @8:30pm (MST)
January 9, 2021 - The 16th Realm Ends
January 10, 2021 - co-creation & New Earth timeline begins
December Monthly Specials!
Each month the recommended products plus others to enhance your soulful journey are on sale!
Please check out the Monthly Specials page on the Senses of the Soul website!
All the above-recommended products are 10% off until December 26th both on-line or as in-store purchases.
Please use the coupon code below at check-out! All prices do not include GST or shipping cost.
December Coupon code: Unity1222
Your Thymus, COVID & Awakening
The Thymus Gland is a soft pinkish-gray gland that sits above the heart and serves as the maturation host for T-cells. It helps in the production of T lymphocytes, strong white blood cells that help the body resist cancer or infection by bacteria, fungus and viruses. The thymus also is an important part of the endocrine system and secretes hormones that regulate immune function.
Here are the highlights as it relates to immunity and COVID (SARS COV-2):
*The Thymus Gland is the Master Gland of the immune system.
*This part of the immune system is critical in fighting against any viruses. The health of the thymus is therefore critical in dealing with the COVID virus.
*The thymus gland requires a sufficient supply of zinc in order to function properly.
* With COVID people who have had an infection, with or without symptoms, their levels of antibodies are disappearing. Typically, the focus has been on when we talk about immunity to a virus; we focus on antibodies. With COVID, it’s the T Cells that are more important as these can kill viruses not by producing antibodies but by a direct cellular attack.
* The immune system is a really good reflection of our overall health.
* When we don’t take care of our immune system, we run the increased risk of having infections and suffering more severe consequences. We see that with this “Pandemic” which is showing us that we need to take better care of ourselves and each other.
* If you have comorbidities – if you are overweight, have high blood pressure, diabetes, or chronic lung disease – you are at an increased risk of developing more severe infection and dying from COVID virus (and other colds and flu) than if you didn’t have those comorbidities and have a strong immune function.
* Researchers have discovered that about 40% to 50% of people walk around with partial immunity against the SARS COV 2 virus. This discovery means that many people have been exposed to other types of Coronaviruses – because Coronaviruses can cause the common cold and evidently, the T Cells have recognized SARS COV 2 in some people, just as it might recognize a prior Coronavirus they may have been exposed to – so there’s some immunity. This may explain why some people have mild or no infections. It also gives hope that we’re maybe closer to herd immunity than we previously thought based on looking at antibody levels.
* Our attitude, our mind, our thoughts, and emotions influence our immune system (psychoneuroimmunology)
* What can you do to lessen the impact of the COVID virus?:
- Engage the parasympathetic nervous system (PNS). This is the arm of our autonomic nervous system responsible for repair, rejuvenation, and restoration. You can activate this through meditation, prayer, and deep breathing exercises. Connecting to nature also engages the PNS, clears our energy field and improves immunity.
- A positive mental attitude (think Magical Child archetype!), a health-promoting lifestyle (especially decreasing stress/cortisol levels in your body and lessening depression), an optimal diet (good nutrition, especially low sugar intake as sugar weakens the immune response), and lastly, take herbs and other nutraceutical supplementary measures.
The above points are from an interview article with Dr. Michael T Murray, N.D. See the full article HERE for more in depth information.
Some of the herbs and vitamins that support the Thymus Gland and immune function are licorice, echinacea, Siberian ginseng, calendula, reishi (and other medicinal mushrooms), astragalus, red root, Vitamin C, D, zinc, bovine or porcine thymus/spleen/lymph organ glands, elderberry, curcumin, probiotics.
Psychospiritually, your thymus, is also known as the Awakening Gland, and the Seat of the Self. As well as being an integral gland of your immune system, it is also where you find the energy to voice your true knowing. It plays a pivotal role in connecting your higher and lower chakras and is the converging point for all the energy meridians in your body.
Blockages occur in this area when we are afraid of seeing what is going on in our lives; we then stay in illusion, are disempowered and operate via lower vibrational emotions such as fear, shame, blame and anger. Subconscious memories are stored in the cellular memory of this gland, and this unknowingly drives our behaviors, thoughts and limiting beliefs. It connects to our karmic stories and shadow self that keep us from living our full potential.
The above negates our thymus from working properly to support our immune system. When we become blocked in the thymus, we may feel tightness or achiness in our upper chest, or our immunity and endocrine system function is compromised. We can also feel muddled and conflicted as our intellect battles the emotions of the heart.
The thymus, when working properly, helps us to transform the energy of spiritual consciousness or Awakening into physical,emotional and soulful energy that empowers us to truly embody this new consciousness and our full potential (for more see pages 72-73 in my book, Opening the Senses of the Soul).
As humanity is going through a HUGE Awakening this year, it is no surprise that our Thymus Gland is being greatly compromised via cosmic coding and the clearing of subconscious memories through our sleep and redemptive dreaming. We are tying off our karmic stories, shedding limiting beliefs that affect our self-worth and airing our shadow side via a collective Dark Night of the Soul in this important phase of our human Ascension process.
December’s healing will hit our immune system very hard. COVID, the flu and the common cold cases will likely rise as a result.
I offer the above information on the Thymus Gland for your consideration, so that you can reflect on where you can support your body. And where you can adjust your life, thoughts, and beliefs so that your immune system can be as healthy as possible as you navigate your way to your full earthly potential!
Follow my blog for intuitively channelled insights on our Human Ascension process and the embodiment of a new Human Evolutionary Template within ourselves. My blog contains the latest themes, patterns, and common health and wellness issues that are affecting each of us and the collective consciousness as we upgrade and heal during this new paradigm of Love and Light.